Thursday 26 July 2012

Thoughts on Kristen Stewart Cheating

Oh dear, what happened :(

This morning I turned on my laptop, went onto google news. I like knowing what's happening around the world via google news than a newspaper, saves spending money ;) And under the usual articles about the Olympics in London, icebergs melting and politics. I noticed an article that was trending that was discussing about Kristen Stewart cheating. I was like what on earth is going on, so clicked onto it and began reading. To be honest I'm not shocked but also disappointed. 

From Twilight to Snow White...

I remember watching the trailer for Snow White and the Huntsman and thinking that looks like an amazing film but a lot more was happening behind the scenes that expected. Kristen according to the rumours and I don't think they are rumours, from Kristen's public apology to photography and sadly the camera never lies unless one uses photoshop, it looks like Kristen cheated on Robert with the director who was also married and I have a feeling Kristen also met the wife. 

So what got you typing about this? O.o Its just celebrity gossip again right.

The reason I wanted to talk about it was because I find it really disappointing Kristen would do this. A lot of people already criticize her in her role as Bella in Twilight and in Snow White, one thing that put off my friend Kaerith from going to see it was Kirsten was in the film. But I thought for once, here's where she wiill finally begin to evolve as an actress and maybe prove people wrong about her acting skills. Now I have never hated Bella from the Twilight series until seeing Eclipse in which she cheats Edward with Jacob and there I was like. LOST COMPLETE RESPECT!

Actors act characters, but Kristen for me has just completely become like Bella in that respect after hearing this, which is terrible really. And I feel sorry for Robert. Also all of these relationships were born out of film-making.
(FILM MAKING Y RU RUINING RELATIONSHIPS?)
Also the article discussed how an earlier interview with Kristen discussed she wanted something to f*** her life up and make it go wild. 
Be careful what you wish for strongly comes to mind.

Lady Gaga tweets...

Lady Gaga tweeted how appaling the paparazzi were eating up this story as though its icecream. And I agree with her. I never typed into google news the following:
Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattison
Twilight
It was underneath the olympics article O.o How tragic is that?>.<
If I made a mistake like spilling paint all over the M25 and it was plastered next to the Olympics 2012, I'd feel pretty bad about myself >.<
I agree with Lady Gaga with the respect that this affair should be left to be sorted between the people it affected. But also that's the price of fame unfortunately especially when many of these people involved have used the paparazzi to promote films and events, its a double edged sword.

What now?

I don't know because 
1. We don't know the whole story or picture, news is always biased.
2. Humans are humans. We're not perfect despite what some people like to think of themselves.
3. Wrong place, wrong time?

I hope Kristen and Robert get back together if they're relationship is as genuine as they claim it to be and Kristen learns a lesson from this. 

Why's that?

People make mistakes, its also up to Robert whether he can forgive. But I look at Kristen and Robert as people who are victims of the Fame, they rose to high popularity due to the ahem...Twilight Saga thing and a lot of people feel the bad side of it. It's why BeyoncĂ© never goes on tabloids a lot or interviews about her personal life, she draws a distinct line. 

 And with that, I can't wait for the Olympics, it begins tomorrow. :) YAY! 

(Apart from the fact the motorway and trains are down but other than that HOORAY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment