Sunday 22 July 2012

A Trip to the land of Essexia with Kaerith and Mrs C.

In which it rained and a lot of things happened that resulted in me giggling a lot...

Do you remember when I said that I had a house, and then I lost it, well after Kaerith called up some realtors and people to arrange viewings, Mrs C. Kaerith's mummy gave us a lift to see those viewings. I am so happy Kaerith and Mrs C. helped me so much that day. With the landlord pulling out I sunk into Depression and was not heading to sleep at quite late hours, so late it became morning. Which as you can see is quite late. Anyway, Kaerith was kind to arrange the viewings and Mrs C for arranging to be our taxi for the day free of charge ALL THE WAY TO the land of Essexia so I thank the lord for that and them. Kaerith told me I had to go to bed early because they were picking me up at 9am.
Kaerith: Adam, you got to go to bed early!
Adam: Okay, I will.
Kaerith: Good, caus if you don't I'm hitting you with a spade!
Adam:..... Okay.

But by some unlikely events, I didn't go to bed early. I went to 5am in the morning. 
Four short hours of sleep later. I was awake and in the back of the car driving to Essex or as I would like to call it Essexia for it sounds like we're travelling to a kingdom where something magical and full of a lot of ecstasy will occur. Things started very positive, apart from being tired we had a lovely chat in the car but lord oh lord. The journey to Essex is very long and brutal. Luckily Mrs C stopped for a rest break and the journey was very quick. Unfortunately the same couldn't be said for the journey back due to the rain being a poo but we'll get to that in due time. 

So what was the first place you saw?

We saw the dorms we saw with Madnut that I wasn't impressed by. Cost-wise it was good and after a second-look it didn't seem that bad. The only thing that made me go meh was the shared bathrooms. But if its shared with 5 people. There's about 3/5 chance that the bathroom will be filthy or have an unflushed toilet.

What happened after that?

Kaerith had some bad news. And it turned out to be quite a jinx the next viewing. Kaerith said the realtor for the next places we were going to check out were sleeping due to a night shift so were meeting us no longer at midday but at 4pm. Mrs C noted the question we were all wondering:

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WITH ALL THAT TIME?

We decided to go to Clacton to the beach. In Clacton, because I was fasting I enjoyed getting high watching the ocean waves, watching Kaerith and Mrs C enjoying icecream and burgers. Watching Kaerith draw Rydia <3 Edge in the sands, this was followed by going on the Clacton pier where Kaerith thrashed me in a game of air hockey. 
(For the record Kaerith has beat me in every game, whether its video game, arcade game and its highly frustating.)
After walking to the edge of the pier and discovering some people fishing in which we all agreed is a highly dull sport I learnt from Mrs C that I was spamming facebook a lot and I told Kaerith her hair looked frizzy again. 
After a lot of revelations and shocks we returned back to land and searched the desolate town of Clacton and I would never move to Clacton based on the high street. It was pitiful how they didn't have a HMV store. 

What was Clacton High Street like?

Clacton High Street was peculiar, there was alot of people shouting for no reason and there was fountain which the pigeons were bathing and drinking from only for us to discover a sign that said:
"DO NOT DRINK FROM THIS WATER, IT HAS CHEMICALS IN IT"
Poor Kaerith almost cried hearing this news.

What happened after that?

We returned to the car and drove back to Essex where we waited by the next accommodation for the realtor. We still had an hour and 30 minutes left before she arrived. So we played I spy.

The rest of the story will be continued in the next entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment