Tuesday 17 July 2012

Kingdom Hearts 3DS: Dream Drop Distance

Obsessions Weather Forecast

Here has been my obsession piecart forecast over June and July 2012. It first began with Gossip Girl, then went to Skins, then Poppy Shakespeare, then Jacuzzi s, then houses I couldn't afford and finally Kingdom Hearts.
I cannot wait for Kingdom Hearts 3DS: Dream Drop Distance to be released. Even when it gets released I still can't play it because I still haven't bought a Nintendo 3DS due to having no money at the current moment and also finding the console abit pitiful having only 2 hours of battery life for playing. I'm not joking but smartphones have longer battery life than a Nintendo 3DS and people complain how they don't last a day.

Why are you looking forward to KH3DS?

I'm looking forward to it because it means the story finally gets some progress even though I've already spoiled it by looking at wikipedia. The battle system is apparently meant to be so smooth and also Tetsuya Nomura said once this is finished and released it means KH3 will be next. FINALLY KH BACK TO HOME CONSOLE. It's been 6 years since KH2 release and I'm tired of spinoffs and prequels being released on hand-held consoles that result in me fishing out money for the console because alas I haven't bought the console yet and its annoying. Apart from Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. Every KH game has been released on a new console each time, never a same one. Imagine how frustating that must be for KH Fans.

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts

Apart from Square Enix having some weird reason for making us return to traverse town again!? We have some new worlds including hunchback of notre dame. But I really hope we get Toy Story in KH3. We also got some emo kids from a new game Square Enix made. The dude that looks like Sora except wears purple attire. 

What's KH3DS About? Spill the beans...
If you must know, from what wikipedia told me (unless a bad fan changed it since anyone can edit wiki).
Sora and Riku go to Yen Sid who tells them that Xehanhort or whatever his name is that basically he's coming back and even more stronger. Oh no! (That;s good for us, because it means more sequels of KH for the fans including KH3). He begans testing them for the mark of mastery exam for being a keyblade warrier. How the game plays out from here is you alternate between Riku and Sora in a world of dreams. So for example, instead of heartless there are dream eaters and nightmare eaters. You play as Sora until the timer runs out and he falls asleep resulting in you taking over Riku and vice versa. So sounds interesting.
Why is there no KH3?
Because Square Enix are taking forever with Final Fantasy Versus XIII. (dun dun dun)

Loving the artwork for the latest game in Kingdom Hearts :)
And is it me but Sora should be called Sleep Boy, he's always sleeping in the games. Up to Riku again to save the day I guess :/


No comments:

Post a Comment