Thursday 26 July 2012

Misha B's New Single~ Home Run

Misha B has a new single and accompanying music video

Misha B for those of you who who don't know what I'm talking about is an artist that was in last year's X Factor, so 2011. Yes 2011. Just remembered its 2012. For me, Misha B was one of the best artists vocally and how she ended up in the bottom two demonstrated the X Factor is sometimes a popularity contest rather a talent contest. I liked how she wasn't scared to try individual, unique looks it made it refreshing for us to watch X Factor. Since then she has released a new single on June 25th 2012 which I only just discovered and having just subscribed to her VEVO Channel.
If you haven't seen the music video, the link for the youtube video is below:

The song is called Home Run

Misha B has really gone for the Home Run with this debut single. And it sounds amazing!!!! I can't describe how but the song is just delicious for the ears and the music video will provide such eye candy with the paint, and background colours. It reminds me of Rihanna's 'Rude Boy' and Nicki Minaj's album cover artwork for 'Roman Reloaded'. I'm surprised it hasn't received a lot of views. Hence why I am blogging about it, it deserves more. It will always be beyond me why people choose to share terrible videos like last month's Hot Problems which thanks to becoming viral has not made those girls infamous and earn some more money to make more atrocious music. Whilst, Misha B has talent and I can see becoming an icon. If you have liked this music video, please share it. Good Artists need promotion, because I'm tired of awful stuff being made viral and this song has not been heard on the radio or received the promotion it needs.


To Misha B :)

Keep going, we need an album and more singles!!!! And I am happy for you. All the best :D

Peace
TokyoDreamer9

No comments:

Post a Comment