Sunday 16 September 2012

Turning 20 in a week

Thoughts on turning Twenty

I'm honestly not looking forward to my 20th birthday. But I made a promise to myself for my twenty-first birthday that I'm going to work hard to make sure that it doesn't end up as an uneventful one again.

Why are you not looking forward to turning Twenty?

1. September is a very awkward time to turn 20 and celebrate it when everyone is busy returning to school, work or returning to university. I already know not to expect anything for this upcoming one.

2. I don't have a money. I was planning to initially visit a theme park with friends but this summer a lot of unexpected things happened. The housing situation was a stressful matter that cost deeply and used all my savings which I will be following up when I return to Uni. As well as searching for a new house, forking out for a retake I'm broke and there are still no jobs. 

3. I've been on Earth for two decades and I don't feel like I've lived yet which is not good but thankfully I'm working towards that. 

It's depressing that I've had to cancel a lot of things lately. I had to cancel seeing a lot of friends, particularly a cosplay meetup for a picnic, reunions and other events because of both financial and health reasons. It doesn't help recently I got diagnosed with another untreatable condition by the GP. My health and my financial status haven't been good but even then I haven't lost hope.  I just want people to know I haven't forgotten them or someone who breaks promises, it's just I'm going through a bit of a tough time and just need understanding.

But there's good news. My health has improved with this new medication and I'm enjoying some new TV series and looking forward to Law and Order SVU and Gossip Girl premiering so that in itself is a lovely bday present to look forward to, also J.K. Rowling's new book is coming out this September so it's not unhappy faces all around. :)

By 21...

By 21 I'm hoping my secret project will be finished to its first level by then. Today I finished the first part of the secret project. In a year I so happy to have accomplished this. I still cannot say what it is at the moment but I am so excited to share it with all of you when the time comes nearer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment