Sunday 12 August 2012

TokyoDreamer9 Art Anniversary

Celebrations

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for my youtube channel reaching 3,000 views. My video skills are still appalling but little by little I improve. As well as my you tube channel, my secret project has reached over 300 pages, so another celebration for me there too for reaching this milestone. As an anniversary, I have made a video dedicating to all the photography and art of cosplay and so forth in this video. Hope you enjoy it and with that this blog has now been officially directed via youtube, so now nobody has an excuse about not hearing it.
Youtube video
For those of you in Germany, for some weird reason because I used Rihanna's remix of Where Have You Been as the audio for the video, the video has been banned in Germany possibly because the audio isn't available there or something. 

Thank you
TokyoDreamer9

No comments:

Post a Comment